Friday, June 21, 2013

Fancy Friday- When He See's Her




                                    
As most of you know, my last review post was on The Healer's Apprentice. My favorite part of the book was at the end when Wilhelm and Rose finally got together. Their was an almost impossible obstacle standing in the way for them to overcome, and it took forever for them to do it. In the end though it was worth it because I got to see Wilhelm's emotional reaction to them FINALLY being together. When I read the end of the book it made me think of these pictures I had found on pinterest only a couple days before. They fit together PERFECTLY, so I knew I just had to do this post on
When he see's her...

Groom's reactions
I do not have a pinterest myself. I was on my sister's when I found this...
I would have posted the part of the story that I am referring to, but it's an important part to the story and I would be giving stuff away. However, if you would really like to read the part, well then, READ the book! It's really good;)


6 comments:

  1. These are sweet pictures, especially the ones with the guys crying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. I just kept going, "AWH", or laughing at their faces! But they all are adorable!

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the third pair of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Though, the guy in the second one almost looks like he could be yawning... haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, didn't think of that. Although I'm sure he's not it does look like he could be.

      Delete