Saturday, June 8, 2013

Any Requests???

Okay, so, I have been wanting to see if I can get more people to visit my blog for awhile now. The problem though is I'm not sure how to do that... I was thinking that I should do more than just reviewing books, because just doing that is getting monotonous/boring even for me and I'm pretty sure it has been for my followers as well.



So... you know how people do those things like 'Top Ten Tuesday', 'Waiting on Wednesday', 'Wordless Wednesday', etc. Well, I was thinking about doing my something like that of my own. My sister and I came up with 'Fancy Friday'.

Made this myself:)

We called it this because we wanted it to be catchy, plus go along with what my blog is about. So it makes a little bit more sense here is the reason we chose the word fancy- In Angela Hunt's book, The Emerald Isle, the hero describes the stages of love as: Like, Fancy, Love. Fancy is that time between like and love. So this is all those adorable moments in books where the couple is falling in love with each other.

Some things I could do for this are:
•Write a scene of a book that I am and/or have read in the past that I found cute/romantic and then talk about it.
• Find a romantic picture on the internet.
• Share a review/post that I found of someone else's that I liked.
• Write about a Chick-Flick.
• Show an actor/actress that I thought of when reading a book.

I would love to have input by my followers on this. Whether you think it's a good idea or not, and then maybe some ideas of your own that I could do on Fancy Fridays because I don't want to run out of things to do. PLEASE leave a comment if you have anything to say about this, and know that everything I write will still be clean if I start this up:) I hope to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I think "Fancy Friday" sounds fun, Salyna! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aerykah! I'm posting my first one this Friday if you want to check in:)

      Delete