Yesterday, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Grace M. at Fictionally! Thank you so much for nominating me! It is an honor anytime someone shows me just how much they enjoy my blog. Even though where I'm at at the moment is cloudy and threatened by rain, this definitely brightened my day:)
~RULES~Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Questions asked of me:1. The last t.v. show/movie you watched that is now your life. What is it? I am a complete t.v. addict, which makes this question a little hard. Many shows pretty much make up my life: Once Upon a Time, Arrow, The Flash (which hasn't started yet but I am super excited), Merlin, etc. However, for this question I am going to answer the murder investigation show BONES. It's been around for a while, but I just recently started watching it on Netflix and have watched EVERY episode through season 8 already! Why I watch it? Because of FBI agent Seeley Booth and forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan's budding relationship. LOVE THEM!
2. You're invited to a ball where you have a chance of meeting prince charming, but a fairy shows up and says she'll grant you your biggest non-romantic wish (example: book contract) if you do not attend the ball. Do you take her up on her offer, or go to the ball? I hope I would pray about it first, but I think I would go to the ball. I am a Romantic.
3. You're given a ride in a time machine to the future and are able to bring back any one book that you are now waiting to release. What book will you choose? I can't think to far in the future for this question, but I would go to whenever the release of Deluge by Lisa Bergren is. I have been waiting for this book for FOREVER, and the publishing date keeps getting postponed!!!
4. You're perusing your bookshelf when, suddenly, the back falls out and you see a secret tunnel of stone that leads to a place you cannot see, but you hear a battle in the distance. Do you check it out, or repair the bookshelf? Now doubt about it, I'm checking it out and might just stay awhile. Depends on what I see...
5. and 6. You have to spend the day entertaining one of your least favorite characters. Who is it and what do you do to amuse them? I have many enemy characters... I don't know if I could pick one to dislike the most. I will have to go with Paratore from the River of Time series by Lisa Bergren. Man that man make my skin crawl. AMUSE HIM??? HA!!!! Can't I just stick him in a cage like he's done with so many other people??? I'll be nice and give him a toy! If I did try to amuse him he probably wouldn't hear me very well anyway... ;)... (some of you might understand that).
7. What would you rather be able to do: fly, breathe under water. or blow fire from your mouth? Although all of those would be pretty nifty, I would have to go with breathing under water because drowning is one of my worst fears, if not, THE WORST! Don't try to take me swimming without a life jacket!
8. There's a villain, and the only thing you have to knock away the vile stuff he's about to use to turn you into a toad is... a book on your bookshelf. Which book is it? Does that mean I choose the book on my shelf that I like the least because the book would probably get ruined? Ummm... I don't know... and I don't want to bash anyone's work. *Shrugs Shoulders* Sorry. :/
9. What is your ideal animal companion? Dog, cat, dragon, chameleon, etc? Realistically? A dog! Fantasy wise? A Dragon! Or one of those huge flying birds from Lord of the Rings! (I don't know what they are called)
10. A grand dinner is held where you and all of your favorite characters are invited. Which two characters do you choose to sit between? MARCELLO- just so I can tell him how much I admire him. (I wouldn't try to steal him from Gabi, at least I hope I could restrain myself) and FORTINO (Marcello's older brother)- Because I love him, and so I could join the family!*SPOILER* (IF HE WAS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!) *Rolls on the floor and cries my eyes out*
These characters are from the River of Time series by Lisa Bergren.
My Nominations:• Rebekah at Backing Books
• Chelsey at Charming Chelsey's
• Joy and Nancy at Fiction Hero Features
• Madilyn and Bethany at The Literary Maidens
• Caitlyn at Just Your Average Reviews
• Kate at To Read or Not to Read
Questions for my Nominees:1. If you could enter and become another character in any book you have read, what story would you join and what would be your role in the book as a completely new character?
2. You come across a time portal where you can bring two characters from the past to our modern world... Which two do you pick to bring back and watch struggle to grasp our new world technologies and etiquette?
3. You have to spend a day entertaining one of your least favorite characters... Who would it be and what would you do to amuse them?
4. Pretend it's MCM (Man Crush Monday), which character would you pick to be your crush for the day, and what book are they from?
5. If you were to Direct and Produce one of your favorite books, what would the book be and who would you cast as the main characters? (If you can, please provide pictures)
6. You find yourself in the middle of a battle, what is your weapon of choice?
7. If you were born in medieval times, what would you want your name to be and why?
8. What T.V. show/movie has overtaken your life of late?
9. Do you have an odd skill or do you do anything that some people would consider 'out of the ordinary'?
10. You must spend a day doing a job that you know you would absolutely despise, it's the worst and you don't understand why anyone would actually want that job. What is it? (I thought of this b/c of watching the T.V. show Dirty Jobs not to long ago). LOL
For Everyone Else: Feel free to answer any of these questions in my comments section and also feel free to ask me some of your own questions! Have a wonderful day! :)