Friday, August 23, 2013

Fancy Friday- A Heart Revealed by Julie Lessman Character Casting

                                                     
First, let me say how I am sooo sorry for not having this post up already! I COMPLETELY forgot! I'm actually in Yearbook class at school right now and got on here to check some things. Then I was like, "OMGoodness!!! It's Friday!" So, my apologize. I Really need to be more responsible.:P

Anyway, last Friday I did that Character Casting for A Passion Denied. This week however, I am skipping A Hope Undaunted and doing A Heart Revealed. If you have been here for the other Character Castings then you know why, if not, let me tell you... I went out of order in the beginning and did A Hope Undaunted first. So, if you haven't seen it yet you can click HERE. Any others that you might want to see you can find in my blog archive on the right hand side of the page. Now let's get started...

A Heart Revealed by Julie Lessman

A Heart Revealed (Winds of Change #2)Ten years ago, Emma Malloy fled Dublin for Boston as a battered woman, escaping the husband who scarred her beautiful face. The physical and emotional wounds have faded with time, and her life is finally full of purpose and free from the pain of her past. But when she falls for her friend Charity's handsome and charming brother, Sean O'Connor, fear and shame threaten to destroy her. Could Sean and Emma ever have a future together? Or is Emma doomed to live out the rest of her life denying the only true love she's ever known?
Filled with intense passion and longing, deception and revelation, "A Heart Revealed" will hold readers in its grip until the very last page.


Descriptions:

Emma Malloy- Emma is a battered woman around the age of her early 30's. She was married once before to an emotional and physically abusive husband. Because of him, she has a 10 year old scare marring half her face. Many people thought of her as a beauty when she was younger and she was basically a trophy wife. Now, she needs a real man who can get past her scares to her true inside beauty.

Sean O'Connor- A handsome man in his mid-thirties, Sean is the oldest of the O'Connor children and it's a wonder why he hasn't married yet. He's a hard worker, he loves children, and he's the life of the party. Any woman would love to call herself Mrs. Sean O'Connor, so why isn't their one with the title yet? Well, lets just say that Sean is battered as well, showing his true emotions at the worst times. With a past back from WWI that could haunt him forever, he doesn't let many women get very close other than his family... and Emma Malloy.

My Choices:


Liv Tyler for Emma Malloy

prgrsvimghttp://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4688181286142371&w=207&h=207&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90 Liv Tyler 2004 Liv Tyler 2007
The whole time I was reading A Heart Revealed I was literally picturing Liv. She is a subtle pretty, meaning that she can play her looks up or down very easily, which I think would be good for the part. I also think that she could easily play someone who is somewhat depressed. She also seems like a good confidant, being Charity's best friend and all, she would definitely need that quality.

Bradley Cooper as Sean O'Connor

  Photo
Bradley Cooper is a HUNK! In every movie I see him in he is always known for being the good lookin' one in the group. I always pictured Sean O'Connor being a really big hunk, but not knowing just how good looking he really is. In my opinion, Sean had no idea what kind of an effect he could have on women, except for one, and was somewhat oblivious to their attention. When Julie mentioned Bradley to me I literally screamed YES, because he is perfect for the part!

COMMENT

Yay or Nay? Who would you have picked for the roles and why? Any other comments? I would love to hear them:)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! This was probably my favorite of all mt castings! They just look so good together in my opinion. A Heart Revealed was probably my favorite of the whole series too!

      Delete
  2. I REALLY like those!!! You did a good job. Sean and Emma and Charity have been my favorites so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually think those might be my favorite castings as well including Collin.:)

      Delete